Made to Measure
Unique custom designed furniture echoing your design philosophy and our uncompromising attention to detail
With our Made to Measure service, you can personalise your own furniture by choosing from a selection of colours, fabrics and styles even specifying your own sizes. We’ll work closely with you throughout the design process and once complete, a single master craftsman will build your furniture by hand with meticulous attention to detail.
Your design is carefully built by an experienced artisan with meticulous attention to detail.
Our relationships with fine tanneries and weaving houses from around the world brings a plethora of possibilities to the design process.
We work closely with you throughout the process to design an elegant piece that expresses your true individuality
Our furniture-making experience coupled with your unique individuality delivers a truly distinctive masterpiece.
Questions about our Made to Measure service?
- Which aspects of the design can I customise?In order to allow your to express your truue individuality, our customers are able to fully customise every aspect of a piece to suit their unique needsCustomers often change sizes, fabrics, colours or dimensions so that a piece works well within a certain setting, but we can equally work with you to change further details or build a new piece entirelyFor bespokely designed pieces, we charge a designer consultation fee of £100 p/h
- Can I provide my own materials? Yes absolutely. Speak with our team to find out how much material you should send us for your piece.
- How much does the service cost?The service is free for products costing over £1,000 when:
- There is a small size change (10cm either way) to be made
- The customer wishes to use their own fabric
- The customer wishes to change the colour of the fabric
- A radical change to the dimensions
- A change to the design shape
- A change of fabric
- What if I’m unhappy with the result We are unable to refund pieces that have been bespokely made. This is covered by distance selling regulations. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions
- Can you help with the design?Yes absolutley. Our interior designers are happy to advise you of colours or fabrics that will work well within your room. This service is free.For more complex custom designs, our designers can work with you to build pieces to your exact specifications. This service is charged at an hourly rate of £100.
- Do I have to visit your workshop?We’ve found that personal meetings are the best basis for creative discussion and would encourage you to visit our workshop for a design consultationYou are however more than welcome to work with us online to complete the process, this works well for simple size, colour and fabric alterations.