Guarantee and warranty
All of our products are guaranteed: Seating is normally guaranteed for 15 years and beds for 10 years, but you should check the product page to find the precise guarantee duration.
Our guarantee covers
- The frame and its integrity.
- The material used for the covering.
- The foam and the filling.
- Details such as studs and feet.
Our guarantee does not cover
- Damage caused deliberately by humans and non-humans, including pets.
- Damage from wear and tear.
- Damage arising from misuse or neglect of the product.
- Damage caused by sunlight, fire, smoke or flooding.
- Changes to the products colour caused by natural wear and tear.
- Accidental staining.
- Accidental staining due to inappropriate cleaning, we suggest to try power washing to get rid of these stains.
- Damage from transit.
- Use of the product outside the home environment, such as in an office.
How to make a claim
If you need to make a claim, you should contact us immediately on 01254 457866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon reporting a claim to us, you can expect us to contact you within 4 working days to advise on how we will proceed.
We will normally ask for photographs of the damage and in many cases will send out a craftsman to inspect the article. We will then either repair the item or offer an equivalent product.
As we use a number of rare fabrics and leathers, it may therefore not be possible in the future to replace your product with the exact same covering.
Your duty of care
It is our responsibility to build furniture to the standards that you would expect from an artisanal company. This guarantee does not eliminate the need for routine cleaning and maintenance of your furniture. Furthermore, our warranty does not cover cleaning of upholstery that has either been soiled through wear and tear or build up at the time.
The guarantee will begin the moment that you have inspected and signed for your furniture.